Monday, April 16, 2012





While there are those who assail Dr Gingrich and call him arrogant and egotistical for refusing to bow to party elitists and capitulate to Mitt Romney . . . in his determination I see a humility they cannot comprehend.

I see the qualities of this prayer having become a part of Dr Newt Gingrich's soul. I honestly believe this prayer resides at the core of his being, whether or not he has ever articulated it or even heard it articulated. This is the formation of Character that makes men/women unconquerable by Satan and all his minions.

O Jesus, meek and humble of heart, hear us.
From the desire of being esteemed, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being loved, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being extolled, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being honored, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being praised, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being preferred to others, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being consulted, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the desire of being approved, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being humiliated, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being despised, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of suffering rebukes, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being falsely accused, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being forgotten, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being ridiculed, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being wronged, Deliver us, Jesus.
From the fear of being suspected, Deliver us, Jesus.
That others may be loved more than I, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be esteemed more than I, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That in the opinion of the world, others may increase, and I may decrease, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be chosen and I set aside, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be chosen and I set aside, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be preferred to me in everything, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it.
That others my become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should, Jesus grant me the grace to desire it. - Amen.

(NOTE** Please don't confuse this with any position of surrender. It is only by this massive and true humility that we may find Victory in HIM,[Christ] and His Mercy in the world. NOTHING is more powerful in God's eyes than a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment